Weekend at the Coast

Here are some more pictures of our fun time with Sophia and Antonia and their parents.

We went to see the ocean and had a picnic on this porch. Here we are: Antonia (on the far left,) Sophia, Uncle Charlie, me, Mommy, Daddy, and Aunt Paola.


Here is a view of the ocean from this little house. We were way up on a cliff, and the ocean was way down below.


The girls taught me all about crafts. We made pictures with these heart stickers. Maybe I can get Mommy to let me do some crafts at home, too! (Half the fun of the hearts was throwing them up in the air and making it rain hearts.)


It was also very important to put hearts in the girls' red shoes.


Sophia and Antonia really liked my vehicles, especially my trains.


Here we are posing for a picture just for you.


Thanks for a wonderful visit, everyone! We hope to see you again soon!

No comments: