Out of Town

Daddy and Mommy and I decided to get out of town for awhile and be back for my naptime. We had such a great time that we didn't make it back for my nap! Since it's springtime in our town, we were surprised that it's still winter just an hour or so from here. We had a great day together looking at the big trees and the snow. The videos below show a little bit about our day. I'll post pictures soon, along with some pictures of my time with grandma and grandpa. For now, enjoy today's videos!

1 comment:

The VM Family said...

Hi Jonathan!

Wow, you've had a number of great blogs in a row! We love the pictures of the coast, the blooming trees and your adventures in the snow. We are so blessed to live where we do, aren't we? It was fun seeing so much of you this weekend!

Love, Ella