Pictures from Our Visit

Here are some pictures of my visit with Grandma and Grandpa. (You can click on any of them to make them big!) I miss my grandparents, but I think they left at the right time because it's 106 outside right now. Of course, we are staying inside! Thanks for the visit, Grandpa and Grandma!

Grandpa and I are watching Cars in this picture. None of my grandparents would have ever watched this movie without my help!


Great Grandma came by for a fun visit. All of my local grandparents got to see my faraway grandparents at one time or another during this visit.


Great Grandma always brings something interesting for me to see. She thought this slinky should walk down the stairs, but I thought it was for my "tiny little race cars." I also thought that she painted it for me.


On Sunday after church, we took Grandma and Grandpa to see some giant trees. It was a rare opportunity for me to miss a nap, and as you can see, I was very tired.


Here we are admiring the forest.


Mommy and Daddy and I are in this tree. It's not even the biggest one, but it sure is big!


Wow, those trees are tall!


This picture is of me with my new sandbox toys. There are enough toys to share with all my little buddies! You can see in the background that Daddy and Grandpa worked very hard to refill my play area with mulch. Now it's cushy enough to make a fall not hurt quite so much for my buddies and me.


Grandma and I got to play in my new sandbox.


Here I am looking through my sandbox lid as it's leaning against the playhouse.


Last, but not least, here are Mommy and Daddy and I posing with the other members of our family, my vehicles.

No comments: