Little Fishy and Fish Fish

Almost a month ago, I won two little fish here.  We keep forgetting to blog about them.


After my fish came home, they lived in a big glass bowl of Mommy's until we got them a home of their own.  Daddy had the smart idea to go to the dollar store and choose a vase and some glass marbles for them.  I chose bean-shaped marbles.  For $2, we got a great home for my fish, who I named Fish Fish and Little Fishy.  Little Fishy was small and orange, and Fish Fish was big and gray.  They lived happily on my dresser for a few weeks, and I made sure there were always a couple of cars parked next to their tank.

Today, we discovered that Little Fishy died.  He hadn't been eating well or growing like Fish Fish had, but I didn't know that he would die.  In fact, I'm not sure that I really understand what dying is.  But, we thought it would be a good idea to show you a picture of Fish Fish.  You can use your imagination to think of Little Fishy.  And I'll try to figure out what it means that he's not alive now.

No comments: