My Own Set of Wheels

I'd like to tell you about my car. Our wonderful neighbor, Ms. Pam, got it for me secondhand. That means that another kid drove it before I did. That's OK with me. Mommy and Daddy drive used cars, too, and they say that if you get a car when it's used, you don't have to deal with as much depreciation. I have no idea what they're talking about, but if they're happy with used cars, so am I.

I used to love playing with cars like this at friends' houses, and now I have my very own. What could be better? Well, maybe one thing could be better: if Mommy always said "yes" when I ask to go outside and drive my car. Do you think she'll always say yes if I whine enough? I'll keep working on it.





1 comment:

Karyn said...

Jonathan,

Great plan about getting a fish as a "starter pet". I'll bet you could name your fish "Puppy" so your parents will at least get used to the word... Plus, it would help keep the idea of a dog fresh in their minds.

Hey, when are you coming home? I've got stuff to show you! I want you to see me pull up on things and stand. Hurry home!

Love, Jamey