A Birthday Party for Daddy


Well, my daddy is getting older, so Mommy and I decided to have a party for him. This is the first birthday party we've had at our house since I've been around, 'cause Mommy's was in the hospital soon after she had me!

We decided to have "The Incredibles" be our theme for Daddy's party because he really likes that movie. I've never seen a movie, but I hear that there's a baby boy near my age in this one, so it can't be that bad, can it? Anyway, Mommy gave everyone funny masks to wear so that they looked like superheroes. There were kids and grownups at the party, and we all had a great time.

This picture is of me helping Daddy blow out the candles. I need the practice because in a little over four months, I'll have to blow one out all by myself. I can hardly wait! Posted by Picasa

No comments: