Doorknobs

I need to let you know that I can work any doorknob. Yahoo! The way my mom figured this out is kind of funny. When she talks on the phone, she walks around and watches me at the same time to make sure I don't get into trouble. (And I am such a good kid-do you know why she worries so much?)

Well, yesterday when she was talking, she realized that she could not find me anywhere. That's because I had opened the door to her Creative Memories room (which is always closed!) and let myself in. Then I closed the door behind myself. I didn't make a mess-I just wanted to play with the door! Mommy was very surprised.

Mommy and Daddy are going to try to teach me self-control so that I stay out of the rooms that are "not for kids." Maybe I will, and maybe I won't...

1 comment:

Karyn said...

Jonathan,

You should probably come to my house one of these days cause all of my doorknobs are the special-easy-open kind. Well, all of them except for the front door. Anyway, come over sometime...

Love, Jamey