Happy Easter!

Today is a very exciting day: Easter! Today we are celebrating what Jesus did for us on the cross and that God raised him to life again. We're thankful that he loved us that much.

At our house, we colored some eggs, went to church, and took lots of pictures. We haven't taken this many family pictures since we took our Christmas picture. (And Mommy and Daddy haven't even finished mailing out those pictures yet!) This afternoon after my "Happy Easter Nap," we're going to spend some time with family.

Happy Easter!












1 comment:

The VM Family said...

Happy Easter, Jonathan!

You all look so nice! I hope you have a great day with your family.

Love, Ella

PS I live and breathe to ride my bike and wear my helmet now. Thanks for introducing me to such a wonderful experience!