The Next Step


We've made another family decision (after the big boy bed decision) that it's time for potty training. Now that I'm big, I get a lot more input than I used to! We have the potty and the training pants, and I hear rumors of some special treats. Mommy is very nervous and Daddy is very intrigued, just like always. I have my own ideas of how this will go, but I'm not telling about those just yet. I've asked Mommy to give me some privacy on this issue, so we won't be blogging about my progress. We'll say something when we're done, or we'll say something if we quit and decide to wait awhile. It's always interesting doing new things with my parents! And I sure do like my new potty...

2 comments:

Karyn said...

Maybe you could send me a private email every so often, so I'll know what to expect when I turn two-and-a-half.

Good Luck!

Love, Jamey

krista friesen said...

Dear Jonathan, There are two rules. To always put the toilet paper in the potty. The next rule is to always wash your hands. Love, Katie