All is Well Again

The day before yesterday, my eyes started producing some green gunk. Each time I woke up, my eyelids were stuck closed. As you probably guessed, I didn't like it. And it was gross.  Grandpa thought it was probably conjunctivitis, but without the red eyes.  He adjusted me and had me put apples on my eyes.  (You might be wondering how I was persuaded to do this.  One word:  bribery.  Now that I'm potty trained, I know all about bribery.)


It didn't seem to affect my mood too much, thank goodness.  It did affect my day, though!  Yesterday was the day I started to get better, and the way I did it was by sleeping more than three hours late in the morning.  Yep, I woke up at 10:45 a.m.  Mommy couldn't believe it and kept checking on me.  Between the adjustment and the sleep, I was on the road to recovery.  And Mommy and I had a special day with no nap since we didn't actually start our day until it was nearly lunchtime.  Here's a picture of me getting better, but as you can see, I don't quite look like myself.

Here I am talking to Daddy.  He was on a business trip while I produced the gross goop, of course.


Today, when I woke up from my nap, all was well for two reasons:  my eyes were not glued shut, and Daddy was home from his trip.  All is right again at our house!

No comments: