What to do with an Exersaucer

In case you wondered.  It also works well if your good friend Ella climbs in underneath and you spin her around.  Mommy is not sure, but she thinks we are saying "Ring-ring, ring-ring," because occasionally we'd mention "the rosies" and "pocket full of posies."

You might know that I refuse to sing real songs and that my mom occasionally worries about this since my younger buddies have been singing for a long time.  (I think that perhaps Mommy has too much time on her hands if she is thinking about this.)  Even though I don't sing, I am listening.  Yesterday morning, I said to Mommy, "This is the day.  This is the day that the Lord has made."  And later in the afternoon, I told her, "The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout."  I think Mommy forgets that I have my own agenda, and I always have.  I hope that someone else remembers!

By the way, I had a fantastic time at Ella's house.  We'll post more pictures soon!

No comments: