Today

We're enjoying our time with Grandma and Grandpa.  Last night, we had dinner with them and some of my other grandparents.  Today,  I spent most of the morning playing in the sand and dirt while Grandma and Grandpa worked in the yard.  Then Ms. Jen called us, and we walked to the park to play with Ella a little bit before lunchtime.  Mommy told me, "You're really dirty.  You must have had a fun time."  So, after lunch, I had my bath and my nap.  The evening is sure to be full of more fun!


We've come to the time of year that requires two outfits a day:  long sleeves and pants first thing in the morning and then short sleeves and shorts for the rest of the day.  We can keep the windows open all day long, and more trees and flowers bloom each day.  The bees are really  happy about it, and so am I!

No comments: