Brrrr...Chilly!


Mommy took this picture of me sleeping this morning right before she woke me up for the day. I didn't know it, but it was only five degrees outside. I think that's the coldest weather I've had in my whole life!

Here I am getting ready for the day. I'm chewing my Cheerios and wearing my new slippers from my buddy, Zachariah. I'm glad he gave them to me before my birthday so they could keep my toes warm today.

This is how I got bundled up to stay warm on my way to the doctor. I look a little perplexed because I can't find my arms. Today's the last day I'll ride backwards in my car seat. Tomorrow, I get to face the front like Mommy and Daddy!

We went to the doctor to have my one-year checkup. Mommy and the doctor talked about boring things for a really long time, but the interesting part is how big I am. I'm 32" tall and 21 lbs., 12 oz. So, just like always, I'm very tall, but average weight. Nobody is surprised! And, I should update you on how I'm doing with my efforts to grow as big as Uncle Todd. When he was my age, he was 1/4" shorter but more than SIX pounds heavier. Wow! (When Mommy heard that, she groaned. She thinks I'm heavy enough to carry around already!) So, I'm doing pretty well with the growing tall part, but I guess I need to work on eating a little more. Maybe the birthday cake tomorrow will help with that!

1 comment:

Karyn said...

Wow! You are really growing. I wonder if I'll ever catch up and be as tall as you? My Mommy says for me not to count on it.

I'm very excited about your party! Although my Mom said I'm not allowed to have any cake.

Love, Jamey