My Blue Chair

Well, Grandma and Grandpa and their (and our) longtime friends, Lou and Lionel, went home today. We had a great visit, and we were sad to see them go. They were so nice to me, and to Mommy and Daddy, too. (Mommy and Daddy say that they spoiled me, but I don't think that's a very nice thing to say, do you?)

Things are very quiet around here now, so this morning, Mommy and I took a walk with Jamey and his mom, Karyn, and also Norah the dog. Then, after lunch, I decided it would be a good time to learn what my little talking chair is like for sitting. I know how to sit in it and get out now-all by myself! I spent about 20 or 25 minutes doing that after lunch, and if you know about little boys, you know that it was a REALLY long time. I had fun, though! After my nap, who knows what I'll play with...I have so many choices after our visitors this weekend.

I'll try to show you some more pictures of our visit soon, but as you may have guessed, we have been really busy!

(By the way, you may be wondering how I'm doing with just one nap, and I'm doing just fine. I love playing all morning long and having more adventures than before. I think Mommy may be fine soon, too.)

No comments: