Sixteen Months!

I know it's hard to believe, but here I am, 16 months old! Just think, the next time I have a birthday with 16 in it, I'll have my driver's license! Even though I'm not quite that big yet, I'm doing lots of big guy things. I got my second molar yesterday (for a total of nine teeth) and I want to eat everything Mommy and Daddy eat. I can also...


hold my own cup like the big kids do...


and climb onto my very own bench.


I'm learning to relax for very, very short amounts of time.


And, here I am driving my new tractor that Daddy gave to me. My dad knows just how to make a little guy happy.

1 comment:

Karyn said...

Wow! I think we must be close to the same age now cause you have a six in your age and I almost have a six in my age (next week!). Mommy says since your six has a one in front, it means you are way older, but I still think it means we're the same.

Happy sixteen months!
Love, Jamey