Baby Katherine's Birthday Party

Here are the pictures of Baby Katherine's birthday party that I told you I'd try to get Mommy to share. Since Katherine's one now, I guess she's getting big and isn't a baby anymore. Thanks for inviting us to your party, Katherine!


Here's Katherine opening her gifts with her daddy, her brother Sam, and her mommy. Katherine was a lot more patient with her presents and her cake than I was at my party.


Here is Katherine with my uncle Brian. Uncle Brian has the same birthday as Katherine, but he's not one year old. He's more years old than that-more than I can count.


Here is Katherine with my aunt Anna...


and here is Katherine with my mommy. I think Mommy liked holding someone smaller than me. Sorry that we didn't get any pictures of Daddy this time!

No comments: