Camping Adventures!

This weekend, Mommy and Daddy and I spent some time camping way up in the mountains.  We were at about 8200 ft. elevation, and we were surprised by how much snow there was!  Everything was so beautiful.  We had a great view of the snow-capped peaks right from our campsite.  We camped right by this rushing river, which meant I got to spend lots of time throwing rocks in the water.

We were also surprised by how cold it got at night, and since I developed a very runny nose, we decided to come home on the afternoon of the second day instead of sleeping in the tent for one more night.  We had a wonderful time, though, and we all hope to go camping at the same place again.

This is a video of me enjoying my favorite camping pastime.  If you weren't sure already, this clip will probably confirm for you that I'm a lefty.  I'll post some more pictures of our adventures later today. 

No comments: