Lunch With Ella


Today, I got to have lunch with my good buddy, Ella. (Ms. Jen and Delia came, too. I asked if Mr. Dave and Lily the dog could come, but Mr. Dave had to work, and Lily had to stay home.) Here we are being firefighters. We wanted to make sure to get together before Mommy and I fly on an airplane on Wednesday. The mommies really enjoyed chatting, and Ella and I had a great time, too. Guess what-she is lending me her DVD player for my long airplane flight! Thanks for the fun time today, Ella!

PS-I'm famous-I'm on Ella's blog today, too!

2 comments:

Karyn said...

You get to fly on a plane AND watch movies!?! Oh my, what fun!

Remember to wave to me as you fly over my house! I'll watch for planes on Wednesday. Have a good trip.

Love, Jamey

The VM Family said...

Hi Jonathan,

Have a super time FLYING on a plane while watching a TRAIN movie. I can't think of anything better (well, maybe if there was a garbage truck somewhere)...

And thanks for the peas and firefighter hat.

Love, Ella