Grandma's Shoulder

My nearby grandma had a big fall on Monday. She was up on a ladder that fell out from under her, and she fell, too. She landed on the cement on her right shoulder, and here's what happened.

The ambulance took grandma to the hospital that morning, and we spent a lot of our day at the hospital, too.  The short story is that Grandma spent the night at the hospital and got to go home yesterday.  I've been really worried about her and I'm thankful that she got to go home.  If you want the longer, more detailed story, you can ask my mom.  Even though Grandma's shoulder is going to be hurting for a long time, we're thankful that it wasn't something more serious that got broken.

2 comments:

Karyn said...

Oh my! We'll pray your grandma gets better quickly!

Love, Jamey

The VM Family said...

Oh no, hope your grandma is feeling better soon. Is this what made your week "interesting"?