Little Buddies

Here are some recent pictures of me with some of my buddies.

Here I am with Caleb at Mr. Tony and Ms. Rochelle's house right before my dad had that accident. Things are always more fun when Caleb is around! I think we make things a lot more fun for the grownups.


This one was taken today at Emma Claire's new house. She lives just two blocks away from me now. Playtime and walks will be even easier now, and Emma Claire has a whole room just for playing. I got to try it today, and it's great!


Here I am playing in Sam's sandbox. We were taking turns throwing sand on each other and giggling. It was soooo much fun! I think I overheard our moms say that normally we wouldn't be allowed to do this. I don't know what they're talking about. We had a great time together. When it was all over, we had sand in our ears, in our clothes, and just about everywhere!

No comments: