Grandpa

Grandpa got out of the hospital the day before we got off of the plane, so we were very happy about that. Here are some pictures with him.


Here I am at the coffee shop with Grandpa meeting all his coffee friends. My mouth is full of Kashi crackers in this picture.


Conk!


Mommy and Daddy and I are standing with Grandpa before we leave. Grandpa's friend who is a real photographer took the picture for us.


At Grandpa's house, he has real trains driving around his living room!


Thanks for sharing your trains with me, Grandpa!

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

Hi,
I don't know if you'll see this, but here goes... I was doing a search and came across you pic of Jonathan's grandpa and mention of his "coffee shop friends." I am a 52-yr.-old woman (back in school to finish undergrad. & become a teacher/second career) who is writing a paper on coffee shop group customs/traditions for an American Folklore class I'm taking. I'd really appreciate it if Jonathan's grandpa would visit my blog at http://whimsicaljeannie.blogspot.org, read my questions under my coffee shop post and tell me about his own coffee shop group. If he can't post there, he can reach me by e-mail at jtjjohnson@juno.com. Thanks! - Jean