A Very Happy Birthday

Even though yesterday was my birthday party, today was my real birthday. (I'll post party pictures soon!) Today was fun, too, even without a visit to the fire station.

Mommy and Daddy gave me this Nativity set for my birthday and Christmas. Notice that I put Mary and Joseph to bed with the baby Jesus, and that Mater is watching them.


After church today, I got to meet Santa at the mall. I wasn't quite sure what to think about him, so I sat on his lap with this expression on my face almost the whole time. I just had to take it all in. A lady kept shaking an Elmo to get me to smile, but I wasn't really into it.


Here is the "real" picture that the picture lady took. I decided that Santa Claus is a pretty nice guy.

2 comments:

Ava said...

Happy Birthday Jonathan!
Sounds like you had a great day.
See you Tuesday at my place!
We Love You!
Ava & Family

Karyn said...

Jonathan,

Guess what? That is the same Santa who I got to take my picture with! We have twin Santa pictures!!!

Love, Jamey