A Change in Plans

Well...it's supposed to start snowing at John & Cheryl's around 1 a.m., and it's supposed to start snowing here around 6 a.m., which would mean we'd be driving right through the storm in the morning. So...we've decided to leave here right after dinner and drive to John & Cheryl's until midnight-ish to make it before the snow starts. We are disappointed to miss out on some family time here, but for safety's sake, we figure we should avoid the snow. The storms have not been kind ones this year. :) So, please pray for the next leg of our journey. Thanks to all of Jeff's family here for a nice visit, even though it has been too short!

No comments: