All About Gymnastics

I've been going to my gymnastics class for a few weeks now, and I love it. It's once a week for kids my age and a little older. When I signed up, the lady promised two or three boys in my class.  I haven't seen any yet, but I don't really mind.  All the boys seem to be coming to the class after mine, which Mommy says is too late in the day.


When I wake up on Tuesday mornings and find out what day it is, I ask to go to gymnastics right now.  Of course, I have to wait.  
Here's how we travel from circuit to circuit in my class.  First is Ms. Nicole, then Mikayla, then Isabella, then me.  Mikayla is a couple of months younger than me, but I'm not sure about Isabella.  She must be older since she's tall, plus she knows how to do lots of things.  There is so much going on in the gym that it's hard to know what to watch.  I love it!

Here's the scariest thing we do:  the bars.  I always ask not to do them, but as you can see, I don't always get what I want.

Ms. Nicole is telling me I did a good job.

Now I get to go down the slide...


and walk on the balance beam.  You can tell I'm having fun because I always jump off the end of the beam even though nobody tells me to.

We do lots of other things at gymnastics, but since Mommy's not allowed to follow me around with a camera, this is all I can show.  Gymnastics was just supposed to be a summertime treat, but I hope we get to keep going in the fall, too.

No comments: