A Good Day


Today, I had a good day. Here are some of the things that made it good:

  • *We visited Sarah (Mommy's cousin.) She shared her crackers with me.
  • *We visited Great Grandma, and she read The Poky Little Puppy book (above) and gave it to me to take home, along with some other treasures. She has lots of interesting things to discover in her house. Great Grandma shared crackers with me, too.
  • *When we got home, there were two helicopters and an airplane going in circles up in the sky!
  • *It rained, so we got to turn on the windshield wipers.
  • *I overheard Mommy inviting some little buddies over for Thursday morning.
  • *When Mommy and I went to Target, I got a Special Little Treat. You might call it a tiny cookie, but I call it a Special Little Treat. All these things made it a good day!
You might also want to know that I can count now. 1, 2, and 3 are a mystery to me. I switch their order all the time. But 3 through 14...well, I'm a champ. I like counting from 3-14.

No comments: