In the Back Yard

While Grandma and Grandpa were here, they did a lot of work in the backyard so that I could safely play in my playhouse. Unfortunately, it rained a lot while they were here, so they didn't get to see me enjoy it.

Well, the weather is beautiful again, so here are some pictures of me enjoying my backyard. My playhouse is all fixed and very solid so that lots of my buddies can play on it at the same time. It's not leaning over anymore! Thanks for fixing my playhouse and making the yard look pretty, Grandpa and Grandma!

Come over and play with me, little buddies!





2 comments:

Ava said...

Hi Jonathan,
Your backyard looks like so much fun! It looks lik eyou're seeing a little bit of every season! Wish I could give you a squeeze!
Love, Ava

The VM Family said...

We'd love to, tell us when!

Ella