Silly Mommy

If you know Mommy very well, you know that as soon as Daddy's away on business, she starts painting our house. Well, Daddy's been away since Sunday morning, and she's been painting every time I have gone to bed since then! She's also been rearranging. Silly Mommy.

She has rearranged the family room...


and the living room.


She has painted the other pink room,


the upstairs hallway,


the upstairs guest bathroom,


and the downstairs hallway.


Daddy is coming home today, thank goodness. I wonder what he'll think about all the paint!

1 comment:

Karyn said...

Yeah, what's up with that? My Mommy does the same thing! Dad leaves and it's project time.

Speaking of mommies, mine says to tell your mommy that she love, love, loves, the family room re-arrange. And she likes the yellow and blue paint colors. She wonders if the mirror was at the top of the stairs when we were there? Regardless, she likes it up there--it's a great spot for it!

As for me? Well, I'm just impressed you have cars and trucks on your sheets. I know what's important!

Love, Jamey