Swimming Lessons, Day 4

Here's an update on swimming lessons for you.  Yesterday, I did the unthinkable:  I got wet up to my nose and blew bubbles out my nose.  Ms. Chelsea and Mommy were so happy!  Ms. Chelsea is very patient.   She spends most of each swimming lesson carrying me around and getting me deeper into the water.  I think that's really fun.  She also holds me on my tummy so that I can kick like a fish.  That part is fun, too!  But when she wants me to lay on my back and kick like a fish, I just won't tolerate it.  Somewhere along the line, I've become scared to get my face into the water and terrified to lean my head back into the water.  I haven't gotten the back or top of my head wet yet this week.  So, I'll keep putting up with a little bit more of her persuasion each day, and we'll see how it goes.  I really do like swimming lessons and Ms. Chelsea!

No comments: