What Else Is Going On?

I told you I'd update you on our air conditioner, so I need to let you know that Mommy and Daddy decided to buy a new one instead of keep the broken one. I think they care more about keeping our house cool than about me having warm, cozy naps. I guess that's OK, because the weather is going to be really hot this week!

Here's what else has been going on:


Just for fun, sometimes I'll crawl down the hall for a few strokes just like I did when I was a baby. It's a whole lot slower than walking, but it makes my mom and dad laugh!


This was my bouncy seat when I was a baby, but now that I'm big, it's my rocking chair. I love climing in and out of it.


I've been spending a lot of time outside with my dad lately. Here we are sitting on my bench. I think he's a little too tall for it, but I share it with him anyway.

No comments: