Now and Then

Exactly two years ago, Mommy and I took a big trip together without Daddy. We went to a big city where lots of people were gathering to learn more about helping people keep their pictures safe. If you know my mom, you know that she loves pictures, and she loves teaching people how to keep them safe. Here is a picture of Mommy and me on our trip. Do you see me in this picture?


Tomorrow morning when I wake up, Mommy will be taking that trip again, but she's not taking me, and she's not taking Daddy. I'm not really sure why. I'm so good at making great pictures!

But, Daddy and I will have a great time while she's gone. We'll have lots of adventures together, including some visits to see my little buddies and maybe a hiking trip. I'm not so sure about Mommy's time, though. She has never been away from me for this long before, and I'm afraid she might not have a good time without me. She gave me lots and lots of hugs today! I hope you'll pray that God will keep her safe while she's away from Daddy and me.

For now, I'm going to be having a good night's sleep in my racecar pajamas from my grandma, and I'll have some great adventures with Daddy and my little buddies. I'm sure we will all have stories to tell in a few days when our little family is back together again!

1 comment:

Jo said...

My mommy is going to be praying for your mommy and you and your Daddy while she is gone. I know what it's like to have your mommy go on a trip without you, and I can tell you that it's not that bad. You'll be very glad to see her when she gets back, and she'll feel the same way. Have fun with your daddy while she's gone.

Graham