Lots of Buddies

Today is a day full of buddies! Here's the story:

This morning, Mommy brought me over to Emma Claire's house to play. I had a great time! While we played, Mommy went to Wal-Mart and saw FIVE of my buddies without me! She never goes to the store without me, and next time, I'll make sure she takes me.

Then, we went to visit baby Annika. I didn't get to hold Annika, but I did get to meet her dog, Bella. She is the smallest dog I have ever seen. She runs faster than me!

After that, we dropped by Jamey's house and gave him a birthday gift. This Saturday is Jamey's turtle party, but I don't get to go because I'll be visiting Graham. It would make more sense if Graham just came with me to Jamey's house, don't you think? Anyway, I didn't get to get out at Jamey's house, but he knew I was there, so he had his mommy bring me a turtle to make me feel better. Wasn't that nice of him? I've been holding my turtle since then. Here I am giving it a kiss.


And here I am showing my turtle to you.


Now, it's time for a nap, but I don't plan to sleep. I plan to lay in bed and practice saying all my words. And guess what! Later tonight, my buddy Caleb is coming over! What a great day!!!

No comments: