Eating Ravioli

Tonight's the night that Mommy and Daddy are keeping me up late.  They're making allowances for me like letting me watch Boz during my late dinner and letting me play with my spoon.  But, I still can't do some things like throw my food (and I just tried, so I should know.)

I hope you'll pray that I can sleep in the morning and have no trouble with my CT scan, but even more than that, I hope you'll pray for my buddy, Caleb, who is having surgery Monday, and even more than that, I hope you'll pray for my littlest buddy, Hutch, who is still in the hospital.

I'll let you know how things go!

2 comments:

Karyn said...

My Mommy wants to know what your Mommy does when you throw food. You see, I'm doing the same thing right now, and my Mommy is about to go crazy. She doesn't know what to do with me. The whole thing makes me laugh! But...that doesn't really help things much. On second thought, don't have your Mommy tell my Mommy what to do cause I LIKE throwing food!

Love, Jamey

Ava said...

We're thinking of you and are anxious for a full report tomorrow.
Love, Ava