Getting Ready for Nathan

The last time we had overnight company, Mommy put my crib up so that Katherine could sleep in it. It's still up, and on Friday, I have a little buddy coming to sleep in it again! My buddy, Nathan, is flying on an airplane with his mommy and daddy to come see me. We haven't seen Nathan and his parents since last November, which is also the first time he and I met each other. This visit will be their first visit to this house.

Mommy and Daddy and I have been thinking of all the fun things we can do while our company is here. And, I decided that I needed to try out my crib again. Mommy wouldn't let me jump in it, which was my original plan, so I decided I needed to lay down and be covered. Should I go back to my crib instead of sleeping in my big boy bed?

No comments: