Another Delay

We're having picture issues again, so it may be awhile before I do another photo post.  Thanks for being patient!


I can still tell you what we did this morning.  A couple of the ladies from Mommy's BSF group came over with their kids:  two girls and two boys.  Kenna and Eva are in my class, and Eric and Stewart are in the 4-year-old class.  Mommy and I talked a lot about sharing before they came over, and I managed to do pretty well.  We even got to play outside.  Mommy thought the other mommies would be worried about the kids getting soggy, but they weren't!  We had a great time, and it was a great excuse to eat cookies.  Thanks for the visit, BSF buddies!

1 comment:

The VM Family said...

Hi. I'm a PC and I've been enjoying picture uploads with no problems. You must be a MAC, huh? :)

Ha Ha From,
The Whole VM Family