Keeping Mommy busy

Mommy hasn't posted pictures of me lately...but we've been having a lot of fun together. I've developed a new style of crawling that helps me get around. I push with my left leg, but I keep my right foot sticking up in the air. I'm sure I'll get that right foot under control soon. Even without its help, I manage to go places that Mommy doesn't want me to go. She's pretty quick to tell me "no" and point me in another direction!

I've also woken up at around 5 a.m. for the last two days. Normally I sleep from around 8 at night until 7 the next morning, but these mornings I woke up crying like my heart was broken! It's tough, because there are things I want to tell Mommy and Daddy, but they don't speak Baby. So, Daddy has come in to comfort me and put me back in bed both times. I can handle that.

We're waiting for my friend Ava to be born, too. Her mommy and daddy went to the hospital to have her, and I'm so excited to invite her over and share my toys with her. Maybe I can introduce her to Emma Claire. I have several other friends who are going to be born in September and October, and I'm sure they will make my life much more interesting. Mommy and Daddy are fun and all, but they're not little.

No comments: