Trying to crawl

This is how I'm spending my time lately: trying to crawl. It's really fun to sit up and also to roll, but I want to crawl, too! So far, I can scoot forward once on each knee, but then I don't know what to do next. I think it has something to do with pushing with my hands instead of my elbows, but it's complicated.

Also, last night somebody else put me to bed. Mommy and Daddy told me "goodbye" and there was somebody else there to play with me. They said that since it was their anniversary, they needed to go out on a date. I think it's pretty fun to be at home with me. Don't you think they could have stayed home? Anyway, I had fun without them, and when I woke up today, they were back. It's a good thing, because I don't know how else I could have gotten my breakfast.

No comments: