Our First Fall


I had the best afternoon today. I got to be outside for a long time with Mommy and Daddy, and we took lots of pictures with trees because the trees are not green right now. They are red and orange and yellow, and their leaves are all falling off, so we had to take their pictures. But, the reason I had such a great afternoon is that we found Emma Claire and her mommy and daddy out taking pictures, too. Does everyone who has a baby go out and take pictures all the time like we do? Anyway, Emma Claire and I got to play in the leaves together for a long time.

Emma Claire wanted to eat all of the leaves. I tried to tell her that I had already eaten leaves, and they hurt my tummy, but she didn't listen. I guess she's kind of like me-she has to learn things for herself.

No comments: