Sweet sleep

The picture you see down below is from yesterday. Yesterday was not very fun, except for a long bath and a long walk in my stroller. If you know me very well, you know I don't cry much unless I have a really good reason, so you can see that I just wasn't myself.

But, last night was a little better. I slept a lot better than the night before (with less coughing) and this morning, Mommy let me sleep in so that my body could heal while I sleep. Normally I wake up at the same time every day, so this sleeping in is a strange thing for me! Maybe today will be a better day, and I won't feel so yucky. Then maybe Mommy will let me see my friends soon.

1 comment:

Jo said...

Jonny Man,
I'm glad you are feeling better today. Mommy and I have been praying for you and your mommy. Being sick sounds like no fun at all. Keep getting better, buddy.

GT