The Latest

You might be wondering what's going on since I haven't posted lately. That's because we went on a big plane trip, and I saw grandparents and aunts and uncles, and my mommy and daddy looked for places for us to live. I didn't get to see any of them myself, but Mommy took pictures. Unfortunately, our camera's card went bad (again!) so Mommy can't post pictures from our trip. Mommy is very cranky.

Thank you to everyone who prayed for our trip and took care of us here and there. You'll be glad to know that I traveled like a champ on the way out, but we won't mention how the trip back went. I did lots of playing with my grandma and learned lots of new words. Unfortunately, I was sick for the whole trip. I'm really tired of having my nose wiped.

We are back home now, and we are going to have Thanksgiving dinner with Jamey and his family, and with Caleb and his family. I'm sure it will be a great time (although I hear rumors of the grownups eating while the kids sleep.)

We hope all of the people we love who are far away have happy Thanksgivings! We sure have a lot to be thankful for.

If Mommy can get the camera to work, I'll have her show you some house pictures and some pictures of me with airplanes.

No comments: