Thankful

I haven't been posting much lately because I've mostly been sleeping. Ever since we got back from our house hunting trip, I have been really tired. I've been sleeping 12-13 hours at night and napping 5-6 hours during the day. Mommy and Daddy didn't realize how much it wore me out to travel across the country while I was sick!

On Thanksgiving, I was well enough to spend the day with Jamey and Caleb and their families. I'd like to say I had a great time, but I don't think I was very good company. Mommy and Daddy say I've been pretty cantankerous lately. I was so crabby that this is the only picture we have of the day, and as you can see, I'm not playing with my buddies. Sorry, little buddies!


Today I am getting closer to being back to normal. I napped less and played more. I'm having a hard time remembering not to get really mad when things don't go my way!

Anyway, I sure am thankful for the friends we played with on Thanksgiving, and I'm thankful for all the people we love who were far away, and I'm thankful to be feeling better!

No comments: