Moving Adventures, Part 4-Finally!

Here's the last part of our moving adventure: the fun time at Grandpa and Grandma's. After the fun dinner with lots of relatives, we had originally planned to spend one more night at Uncle Jerry and Aunt Linda's house. (And they had a REAL crib for me to sleep in...it was great!) But, there was a snowstorm on its way, so we decided to drive to Grandma and Grandpa's instead to try and beat the snow. (You may have read about this already.) We were glad we did.


I liked sitting and watching Grandma's Christmas village.


Here's Daddy with his mommy and daddy.


Dinner!


Here I am with my mommy and daddy.


Now I'm showing my muscles. Grandma and Grandpa love this trick.


There was so much beautiful snow! We were glad that we drove early to try to beat the storm.


My first sledding adventure!


We are not kidding when we talk about lots of snow!


Whee!


Daddy had some trouble making turns in the snow, and he dumped me out of the sled. Not a happy ending to my sledding time!


We had a late Christmas at Grandma and Grandpa's, and I got some really fun toys. Here I am with my construction puzzle that has sounds.


Grandpa made this name puzzle just for me!


Here I am showing Grandpa my John Deere tractor.


Grandma is reading me my Johnny Tractor book...


and so is Grandpa.


My biggest surprise was this amazing tricycle.


I'm going to learn to pedal soon...


but until then, Grandpa can push. Thanks for the great visit and gifts, Grandpa and Grandma!

No comments: