Hot Air Balloons

This weekend, we had an adventure that I loved. Mommy and Daddy woke me up very early to see a hot air balloon launch. Grandma came with us, and we drove to a little nearby town. We watched the balloonists use fans and fire to inflate the balloons. It was so exciting! We got really close to the balloons and got to see them fly in the sky. I loved it!

We also got to see Ella and her family. It's so nice to have a little buddy to run into. I think she liked the balloons, too. I asked Mommy and Daddy to take me to see the hot air balloons again tomorrow, but they said I'll need to wait until next year.



3 comments:

The VM Family said...

Wow, great pictures! Even though your batteries pooped out, you still got better ones than we did (cause we arrived so late, I think). Fun to see you!

Love, Ella

PS Did you get to eat pancakes? I did!

Karyn said...

Jonathan,

Those are very pretty balloons! I've never seen balloons so huge.

Love, Jamey

Caleb and Owen said...

How cool. My mommy and daddy got engaged up in a hot air balloon but I have never seen one.