Saturday's Birthday Party

Here are the pictures of my second birthday party of this weekend, the one for Emma and Megan. I know them from church, and they both are turning two. Their party started out at a park, but because the park wasn't going to be open, we relocated to the zoo. Nobody minded!

Here's everyone getting ready to sing and have cupcakes.


The girls in pink T-shirts and jeans skirts are Emma and Megan.


After finishing my cupcake, I told Mommy I was ready for another birthday. I'm not scared of getting frosting on myself anymore now that I've had some practice with my cupcake-eating technique.


Time for gifts!


Here we are at the zoo. This is my mom's favorite picture from the whole day.


Here I am being a monkey.


Mr. Rick helped me join the other kids on the turtle.

Thanks for inviting me to your party, Emma and Megan!

No comments: