I Got Tagged!

We got tagged by Jamey for this meme!  Here are the rules:

1) Link to the person who tagged me.
2) Mention the rules.
3) Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself.
4) Tag 6 other blogger's by linking to them.
5) Go to each person's blog and leave a comment that lets them know they've been tagged.


1.  I call my playhouse the "Inchionalnational Park."

2.  I will NOT talk about giving the baby a nickname for while it's inside Mommy's tummy.  I know that I had a nickname, but  this baby does not need one.  Anytime anyone brings up the subject, I tell them that we should give the baby a REAL name when it comes OUT.  That's all I can say about that.

3.  I am very into details, and I like things a certain way.  I have always been that way.  The most recent example:  Mommy had two kitchen drawers open as she was putting away clean dishes.  I walked over to the drawers to help her make sure that they were open exactly the same amount.  When I was a baby, our kitchen was next to the laundry room.  If Mommy fed me my baby food while the laundry room door was slightly open, I would fuss until she'd close it for me.

4.  Each day, I like to be a different animal.  I am the baby animal, and Mommy is the mommy.  Today we are toads.

5.  I am a dominant lefty.  What could be better?

6.  I like to sleep a certain way.  Right now it's like this.

I'm tagging Ava, Caleb, Ella, Graham, Maximus, and Sage.  I have more than six little buddies, so...other little buddies, if you read this, consider yourself tagged, too!  Our apologies to our other buddies who have tagged us before and we haven't responded.  :)

No comments: