Traveling Adventures: Hiking

I still have a lot more pictures to post about my traveling adventures. The theme of my pictures today is "hiking." I did lots of hiking with Mommy and Daddy on this trip. I really like looking at the trees, rocks, and water, and I love my backpack!


Mommy and Daddy love this picture. I'm not sure why, since you can't see anybody's faces, but since they love it so much, I'll show it to you first.


I can hike all by myself.


I love my mom and dad!


If you look closely, you can see that I have each pointer finger in its own little hole in the backpack. I love holes!


We're watching the rushing river, but we can't go swimming in it.


Here I am asking Mommy why I get cheese and grapes but she gets trail mix. Do you think she'll ever let me try it???


My first taste of Gatorade. It's GREAT stuff!


A nice man took this picture for us. You can see his kids in the background.


With my favorite guy doing one of our favorite things!


My strap helped my two "fang" teeth come in. (Mommy discovered today that I actually have two new fangs, not just one!)


We love hiking by the water!


Yahoo!


This was a sweet little nap that surprised everyone-even me!

2 comments:

The DeYoungs said...

Looks like you guys had an awesome time! What a great vacation!

Glad you're back home safe and sound!

Emma Claire said...

What sweet pictures!! Looks beautiful.