Traveling Adventures

I'm back! I had a great trip visiting my grandma and grandpa who are also Daddy's mommy and daddy. Mommy and I flew out there by ourselves to meet Daddy, who was already there for work. Mommy got all nervous about flying alone with me just because it was not all that fun last time. Silly Mommy! The last time we flew alone was almost a year ago, and I'm big now! I understand about flying in an airplane and driving fast so that we can go up in the clouds. Going fast makes me giggle. Having to sit in Mommy's lap forever waiting for the plane to take off does not make me (or Mommy) giggle, but let's not talk about that.

I learned lots of new things on our trip, including the sign for "read" and how to say "trouble." Grandpa and Grandma's favorite tricks were when I said "Pa-paw" and Ma-maw." I also got a new tooth that Mommy calls a "fang." That doesn't sound very nice, Mommy.

We took so many pictures that it's going to take a few days to show you all the important stuff. So, today I'll show you pictures of my wagon and my tractor. They actually belonged to Daddy and Aunt Michelle when they were little kids, and Grandpa gave them new paint jobs just for me. Don't they look great? He even added a horn to the tractor for me!

Thanks, Grandma and Grandpa for the great visit! Enjoy all these pictures of my fun adventures, everyone!


Grandpa is teaching me how to drive a tractor.


Born to drive!


Daddy knows how to drive a tractor, too.


Pushing is even more fun than driving!


Is this what it means to be a Husker?


Your turn to pull me, Grandma!


"More," Daddy, "more!"

1 comment:

Emma Claire said...

We're glad you guys made it back safely. Looks like you had a fun time!! See you this week.
Caroline