Traveling Adventures: Last Installment!


I went out to dinner with Mommy, Daddy, Grandma, and Grandpa, and the nice waitress gave me a big cup full of crayons.


I think that the crayon game might possibly be the most fascinating thing to do at the dinner table. In fact, I made the crayons go in and out of the cup almost the whole time I sat here. Grandpa tried to show me how to color, but this was much more interesting.


Did you know that this kind of flower roars when Mommy opens its mouth? It does!


There are always more flowers to see!


We spent a lot of time looking at books. Here we are at a bookstore looking at an amazing truck book. I love bookstores just like Mommy and Daddy.


Mommy and Daddy and I had lots of great family bonding time.


We saw real deer in the woods right outside of our window!


I got to take a bath in the tub in our cabin.


All of my adventures wore me out so much that I took a rare car-seat snooze!

No comments: