Traveling Adventures: Without Mommy & Daddy

While we were on our trip, Mommy and Daddy celebrated their 7th wedding anniversary. That seems like an awfully long time to me! I hope they had a good time, but I really don't know, because Grandma and Grandpa took care of me for the day and night. We had so much fun that I really didn't miss Mom and Dad much!


Here I am hiking with Grandma and her friend, Ms. Marilyn


...and playing with the girl next door.


I can't tell you much about these pictures except that they are of my mommy and daddy...



I don't think they had too much fun without me, do you?

3 comments:

Karyn said...

Jonathan,

My parents' anniversary is coming up this weekend. They, too, are doing something without me. They're going out to dinner. As if they'll have any fun without me? I sure don't get these anniversary things. I wonder if we'll have anniversaries when we're older? Hum... Let's chat about it on our next walk.

Love, Jamey

Grandma H said...

Jonathan,

You'll probably have to wait a long time before you get the whole anniversary thing. I made a point of being born on my parents' anniversary so they always had to celebrate my birthday at the same time. When your mommy and daddy are celebrating, you just have to try and have more fun than they're having and do extra stuff you might not get to try if they were watching. :-)

Love,
Grandma H

Jo said...

Jonathan,
Now I see what you and your family have been up to. Looks like you had lots of fun on your vacation. Tell your mommy and daddy my mommy said Happy Anniversary!


Graham